To send documents, confirming your identity, find "Attached documents" in "Verification" section of your profile.
To download the file, click the "Select a file" button, find a file in the opened folders on your computer and click "Open".
To use online payment card it is necessary to provide both a civil and an international passports. If the name in the civil passport is written in Latin letters you do not need to upload an international passport.
To verify your identity upload a photo or scan of a passport/ID card (you can download two documents).
Requirements for downloading documents:
- Download only colored images
- Download not edited images (no trimming, no photo filters)
- There should not be any light spots, glare, shadows, external wrightings and other defects)
- The document should be placed in the frame fully: none of the edges of the document should be cut off or placed in the frame not fully.
- The size of the files should not exceed 3 MB
- The image must have .JPG or .PNG format.
- The quality of the image should be high: the photo should be clearly visible and the text on the document is easy to read
- Recommended dpi for images is 300.
Downloaded documents are stored on the server and available only for Crypterum.com technical support staff.
Here you can see some examples of documents:
Sample of a correct image:
Samples of images that are not suitable for download: